Special Offer: Website Starting at $1,500
Currently, few Indigenous businesses have a website. And yet, in 2021, all businesses should be online, and this is even truer in the current pandemic context. We know that a website can often be expensive, but it should be seen as an investment in your business rather than as an expense. And since not everyone has the time and knowledge needed to create a professional website, we have an offer for you that will allow you to obtain a website for a good price!
- A one-page, turnkey website starting at $1,500.**
- A range of options are available at affordable prices to enhance the website based on the needs of the enterprise (e.g., online store, module for adding videos, site translation, etc.). There are many options to meet your needs!
- This offer is only available for Indigenous businesses.
- Enterprises that provide their information first will be the first to see their websites activated online.
- See the model website.
** You must take into account that, in addition to the basic amount, an amount of $395 is payable each year to host your website and renew its domain name and SSL certificate. The web hosting is offered by a company that will manage the servers that contain your website data, files and information. The SSL certificate is essential to protect your website data from cyberattacks, and has been mandatory since October 1, 2017.
The proposed website consists of a single page, which has several advantages:
- It allows you to have a beautiful and professional website at a low cost;
- Site navigation is simple, fluid, and intuitive;
- This is the ideal basic format for continuous improvement, meaning that you can easily improve your website as your business grows.
The website will feature the six following sections:
- Header: Includes a large image, slogan or prominent title, and a “See our services” button;
- About: Features a text of no more than 130 words explaining the mission of the enterprise as well as a photo;
- Services: Presents an explanatory text of a maximum of 25 words as an introduction and a bullet list of the services offered by the enterprise;
- Photos: Presents a photo carousel with arrows including mouseover text for each photo;
- Contact: Features the contact information of the enterprise as well as a contact form (name, first name, email, and message);
- Basic footer: Features the enterprise logo and a legal notice.
Want to see what your website could look like? You can view our model website right now!
Engagement expected from enterprises
Although the website creation project is managed by the FNQLEDC and Onaki, the participation and collaboration of the owners is mandatory throughout the project. They must commit to investing a few hours of their personal time, particularly in order to:
- Participate in the strategic reflection workshop presented by the FNQLEDC, which will help them define their target clientele, the information they want to highlight, etc.
- Provide the necessary materials (logo, texts, photos, etc.) for the creation of the website within the indicated timeframes (failing to do so will result in a delayed launch of their website).
Interested in this offer?
To take advantage of this offer, you must complete the registration form. Afterwards, we will contact you to give you more details on the realization of your website.
For more information, please contact:
Digital Communications Officer
Tel.: 418 843-1488, ext. 1232
Want to increase your business’s online visibility? Then read our article 3 Ways to Improve the Visibility of your Business Online.